Sharing with you, a detailed review of Ace Academy.
Have you heard about the Ace Academy? If not, then you can get to know about the institute right here!
JustInReviews is back with its education review.
At a glance:
ACE Engineering Academy was founded in the year 1995 with a prime objective of bestowing quality education in engineering and preparing the engineering students to crack entrance tests. From a small training facility with only a modest bunch of students in 1995, the institute has developed significantly and set up itself as one of the leading educational foundations in India for GATE/IES/PSUs training. The coaching center with its head office at Hyderabad, draws students each year from all round the nation. Ace has turned into the hub of students who try to get into IISc/IITs post B.Tech and for the individuals who treasure the dream of joining renowned jobs via IES/PSUs.
– Web based test series
– Guidance for interview
– Classroom based training
– Postal coaching etc..
– Winter crash courses
– Summer time crash courses
– Two Year Integrated course for students belonging to 3rd year
– Weekend batches
– Rank Improvement batch etc…
The head office is situated at Hyderabad. Because of the increased request from the students, ACE has started its branches at Delhi, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Pune, Lucknow, Bengaluru, Patna, Vijayawada, Chennai, Vizag, Tirupathi, Kolkata and Kukatpally (Hyderabad)
All the above facilities are straightforwardly supervised by its corporate office, at Hyderabad. No franchise is given to some other institute in some other place.
A few success stories:
– Rank 1 for Nilam Tathawadekar in GATE 2014 (IN)
– 7th Rank for Arpit Srivastava in GATE 2014 (EE)
– Rank 1 for Akash K Agarwal in GATE 2014 (EC)
– Flexible batches
– Known to have experienced faculty
– Training centers spread all over the country
– Hostel facility is not present
– Schedules are not announced well in advance
Read unbiased university reviews and check out college ratings only on JustInReviews.
For More Reviews : MIT Pune: An Overview