Here is a product every health conscious individual can befriend. It’s the Under Armour Band !
Tracking your health status is easily possible! Let’s get into the details of the same as a part of our fitness product reviews on JustInReviews. Continue to read to know more..
The Under Armor Band is ideal for individuals who use Under Armor’s other associated health products.
The UA band is equipped with an LED screen that shows statistics related to your workout and also your daily health status parameters.
The device can be connected to a Heart Rate monitor and a UA Scale that keeps a check of your weight and exercise related stats.
It offers a free subscription to MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal which can serve to be your health guides.
The tracker of the device even if smaller, displays information including phone call details and text messages.
On the whole, consumers have reported that they did not like its design, and felt that the band is uncomfortable to wear.
The battery life is reported to be 5 days.
Consumer end testers utilized the trackers for a duration of two weeks and after that gave feedback about the application in terms of its design, comfort, app and wellness inspiration.
– The product is water-resistant
– Keeps a check on your sleep
– Alerts you when the target is achieved or asks to move
– Controls your phone music as well
– Equipped with a timer and stopwatch
– You can check the phone notifications in detail
– Consumers have reported that it is uncomfortable to wear
– A special key is required to change the strap
– Charger strays from its position