Green tea is considered to be amongst the best skin care products. It is known to show amazing results for your hair and skin.
Want to know the best part?
Apart from the benefits it provides in terms of beauty, it also offers many health benefits due to its higher antioxidant levels.
In this blog, we are going to see the benefits of green tea as a beauty product. So, let’s go ahead with the same:
Helps to fight signs of aging:
Green tea is known to have anti-aging properties and cell reinforcement benefits that can help delay indications of skin maturing, e.g. drooping skin, sun harm, age spots, wrinkles and fine lines.
The polyphenols present in green tea help kill destructive free radicals, which can lead to huge harm to the skin and quicken the skin maturing process. It likewise acts as a preventive measure for skin cancer.
Blend 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of crushed green tea leaves and a small amount of turmeric powder. Apply it all over your face and neck. Let it be there for 20 minutes before flushing it off with tepid water. Utilize this face mask one or two times in a week.
Green tea acts as a skin toner:
This well known refreshment likewise functions as a characteristic toner for your skin. It enables draw out contaminations, to decrease substantial pores and give your skin a decent healthy gleam. It even helps keep your skin stay hydrated, which is fundamental for a sound skin.
– Prepare about 2 cups of green tea and enable it to cool.
– Add a couple of drops of any essential oil of your wish.
– Put the mixture in a spray bottle.
– Spray the mixture on the face or apply it using cotton, twice every day.
– People facing skin conditions like psoriasis etc. can also apply this solution.
Helps in reducing dark circles and puffy eyes:
Green tea helps to improve your skin texture and makes your skin healthy. It assits to flush out poisons from the skin, mends flaws and scars, and lessens aggravation. It even enhances the skin’s elastic property.
As per a recent research conducted by the Medical College of Georgia demonstrated that green tea helps in skin restoration. It can be utilized in the treatment of skin illnesses and skin wounds as well.
– Open 2 utilized green tea packs and scoop out the constituents.
– Include 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw nectar.
– Blend in some lemon juice.
– Apply it to the face and let it remain for 5 to 10 minutes.
– Wash it off using tepid water.
– Utilize this face veil 1 or 2 times in seven days.
Acne and pimple treatment:
The catechins from green tea are antibacterial agents that assist fighting acne causing microbes. Catechins even help control hormonal disturbances in the body, one of the key reasons for acne.
Furthermore, anti-inflammatory nature of green tea diminishes the redness and aggravation brought as a result of acne.
– Blend ¼ cup each of newly brewed green tea and water.
– Utilize cotton to apply this arrangement on the affected area.
– Let it be there for 10 to 15 minutes, at that point flush it off with cool water.
– Do this two times everyday until the point that you have skin that is acne-free.
Hair growth stimulant:
Green tea consists of a high measure of antioxidants that advance hair development. The catechins in it have 5-alpha-reductase restraining properties that assist in halting DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), one of the key reasons for loss of hair.
It can even advance the development of new hair and counteract common issues like dandruff and dry scalp.
A recent report published in the Journal of the National Medical Association discovered that the polyphenols in green tea counteracted balding amongst rodents.
– In the wake of washing your hair, flush it with cool, just brewed green tea. Let it stay on for 10 minutes, at that point flush it out with cool water. Do this 2 to 3 times each week for two or three months.
Additionally, drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea every day to flaunt healthy and beautiful hair.
That was green tea for your hair and skin. One of the most useful natural health products.