HTC Desire 12 and 12+ is launched and these mobile gadgets will be reviewed by JustInReviews.
In the brand name of Desire, HTC has launched two smartphones namely Desire 12 and 12+ and they have a reasonable price segment. This year, in the month of March, these two models were launched.
The specifications of both the phones are the same throughout the world and there are some minute differences in RAM and storage memory in India and other countries.
The surface of Desire 12 and Desire 12+ are very soft like a liquid similar to the models HTC U11 and U11+. June 7th is the launching date for the Desire series. The phones can be booked through HTC India e-store. In India, you can buy Desire 12 and Desire 12+ from June 11th.
There are few design similarities in bothSleek Sense the models but actually, both are different. It has a glass back which is durable with curved edges and comes in dynamic colors.
You cannot find any other cheapest HTC phones with near bezel-less display which has an aspect ratio of 18:9. A dual rear camera setup is present in the plus series.
An 8-megapixel sensor is present in the plus series and only a 5-megapixel camera can be found in the Desire 12 model.
1) Display: A 5.5-inch HD+ (720×1440)IPS LCD display is found in the Desire 12 and there is a bigger screen size in the Plus series. A 6-inch HD+ (720×1440) IPS LCD is found in the desire 12+. 18:9 edge-to-edge screens are found in both the HTC smartphones.
2) Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 is the processor used in the Desire 12+ model which has a 64-bit processor and is octa-core, and Desire 12 has a processor named quad-core MediaTek MT6739 chipset.
3) Software: A HTC Sense is found in the front end of the software above Android OS for Desire 12. HTC Sense out-of-the-box is found on the Android 8.0 Oreo for Plus series.
4) Rear Camera: There is a dual camera system on the back especially in Desire 12+ and there is only a single camera setup in Desire 12. A 13-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor can be found in the Desire 12+. A 13-megapixel camera is present in the HTC Desire 11. LED Flash Support can be found in both the phones.
5) Front Camera: 8 megapixel BSI camera sensor is found in the plus series and can capture pic effectively in darkness as well. 5-megapixel BSI camera sensor is found in the Desire 12.
6) Battery: A 2965mAh battery backs the Desire 12+ whereas the 2730mAh battery backs the Desire 12. There are power saver mode options as well.
7) RAM: 3GB RAM can be found in both the phones.
8) Storage: 32 GB internal storage with the 2TB expandable microSD card.
An aspect ratio of 18:9 is found in both the phones with bezel-less display and it also has excellent video/movie viewing experience and wonderful gaming experience.
HTC Sense Companion Support can be found in both the phones. There are other features in this support like Smart Alarms, Battery Saver, a performance booster, etc.
Front facing LED flash or soft-tone selfie light can be seen in both the smartphones and you can click good clarity selfie in darkness as well.
Cost and Availability:
HTC Desire 12: Rs 15,800
HTC Desire 12 += Rs 19,790
Available in India in two colors: Warm Silver and Cool Black
Release date: June 7th
Buying date: June 11th
Good viewing experience
No fast charging
No gorilla glass
For More Reviews : Saregama Carvaan: A Complete Retro Music Delight