JustInReviews brings for you, mobile review of OnePlus 3T. Check it out for valuable inputs.
Design and display:
In the run-up to the OnePlus 3T release, there were a few reports suggesting the new technology would abandon the AMOLED display technology utilized on the OnePlus 3 for a LCD screen – fortunately that didn’t occur.
This permitted the OnePlus 3T to keep up the same sleek profile and bright, vibrant screen. The AMOLED board on the 3T likewise includes a similar Full HD resolution, bringing about a 401ppi pixel density.
This implies images, text and video are smooth and clear – in spite of the fact that the display does not have the preeminent clearness of the QHD-toting LG G6 and Galaxy S8.
On the design front,
– Exclusive metal unibody appears to be good
– Design same as OnePlus 3.
Music, games and movies….
– 128GB model offers you more space (microSD support is not present)
– Wired headphones can be used using the 3.5mm headphone jack
Benchmarks and Performance-
– Enhanced performance over OnePlus 3.
– App load times have become quick and multi-tasking
– Hosts Android 6.0.1 with Oxygen OS interface giving extra functionality
– Upgrade to Android 7 Nougat
– Known to last an entire day on a one time charge
– Larger, 3,400mAh battery can be called a good addition
– The new 16 MP front camera integrated in this gadget, is ideal for Snapchat and selfies
– The rear side is likewise equipped with a 16 MP camera
OnePlus 3T comes at a price of approx. Rs 30,000.
– Comes at an affordable price
– Known to have a good battery life
– MicroSD slot is missing
– Incremental upgrades